Sunday, June 23, 2013

Find Lowest Airline Fares With My Airfare Secrets

If you love to travel, there is an e-book penned by a fired travel agent that can save you a ton of money. Wondering where to get the lowest airline fares? My Airfare Secrets has a wealth of information to save you money on your family vacations or spur-of-the-moment weekend getaways.


When I first took note of this book I was really tempted to purchase it right away since it is relatively inexpensive, but I held off for a few days. Eventually I just had to know what those secrets were! Yes, I was quite curious. And anyway, there was a money-back guarantee if I didn’t like it.


The basic premise is, the author of the book was a long-time employee of a major airline, and was let go after many years of excellent service. As his revenge, he decided to write this book which would outline all the major travel agent tips and insider secrets to finding cheap airfare.


I would say he did an excellent job. The inside information in this book is outstanding. After going over the book the first time, my head was spinning with a number of methods I wanted to use to save some money on my upcoming vacation.


Now, was every single thing mentioned in the book going to be helpful to me? No, but I found a lot more beneficial information than I actually expected to. I had already decided if I found even 2 or 3 things that could save me some money on airfare I’d be happy. I found much more than that. There were a few things I had heard of before but quite a lot of tricks and tips I never knew existed, and a few of the tips are really worth the price of the book all by themselves.


I think the information in My Airfare Secrets is really well above average. One of the things that really aggravates me in a lot of informational books like this is there is way too much fluff. I am not sure if the authors are just trying to fill up space or what, but to me it’s just a waste of time. Thankfully, this e-book dispenses with that and just gets right to the point. I really appreciated that as I didn’t feel I was wasting time reading a bunch of nonsense while waiting to get to what I paid for.


All in all, I feel that if you are looking to save money on your travel, find some great ways to save on cruises, or just find the lowest airfare possible, you could do a lot worse than My Airfare Secrets. Considering the amount of money you may be able to save, it’s quite a bargain.



Find Lowest Airline Fares With My Airfare Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment