Friday, June 21, 2013

PanicPortal - An Unbiased Review Of Joe Barry's New Book

PanicPortal.com has become one of the most well known websites about panic attacks and anxiety. That is also where Joe Barry offers you his book Panic Away, which supposedly will teach you how to instantly eliminate panic attacks and anxiety from your life…


Actually, the first thing you see when you come to PanicPortal is the big, bold headline that goes like:


“What If I Told You Your Next Panic Attack Will Only Last A Few Seconds And That You’ll Never Have To Experience Another Again?”


Some quite bold claims if you ask me. Does it live up to it when it actually comes to the critical moment where you need it?


I was extremely skeptical at first, especially after having gone through thousand dollar private consultations with certified doctors (yeah, right) and bought into most of the so-called life changing courses out there, I basically lost an arm and a leg, as that expression so nicely puts it.


Well, I finally bought it after the recommendation of several other people, and several of them being personal friends… And also a whole lot of desperation from my side…


Well, I was very disappointed with “PanicPortal” or Panic Away or whatever you want to call it, at first. Why?


Honestly, the “one move technique” made no sense. It was so counter intuitive, it was like… I don’t know, madness?


Truth be told, I actually had another panic attack the very day after I had read all of the 150 pages (phew), and I started to freak out as usual. I decided, “screw it” and I put Joe Barry’s techniques to the test…


Did it work?


I was so skeptical to Joe’s methods at first, with me being a huge skeptic and all, that I didn’t want to believe it at first for some unknown reason…


Yes it actually worked.



PanicPortal - An Unbiased Review Of Joe Barry's New Book

No comments:

Post a Comment