Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Raw Foods Detox Diet - Free Book Review

I like to call the Raw Foods Detox Diet the simplest revolution to transform the diet world of our generation. No point, calorie, or carb counting. No club membership fee, no pills to buy, no crazy eating-then-stopping, or anything else to distract you from healthy weight loss. We’re just getting back to basics here, folks.


Natalia Rose has been a certified clinical nutritionist in New York City for years. She has and still does work with models, actors, and media personalities to help them stay fit for the camera. During that time, she has made amazing discoveries and breakthroughs to help everyone get healthy, lose weight and keep it off, find beautiful skin again, and gain more energy. In her book, “The Raw Food Detox Diet”, she gives the public insight on what she has been telling models and actors for years. The book takes you through all the ins and outs of the Raw Food Diet, as well as how to safely transition into it. She answers many questions that people have been asking her, and makes it as easy as humanly possible for someone to change their life and their health.


I started the Raw Foods Diet in January, but still bought this book as I felt I needed some help and pointers because my food choices seemed to be getting too repetitive. Her five step plan certainly revitalized my dieting practice, and I can see how it can help anyone from those just beginning to those who’ve already started but get lost along the way.


The great thing is you have the comfort of knowing that you are reading information by someone who knows her stuff, yet it is written in such a way that you don’t have to be a scientist to understand it. I like things put to me in clear, simple terms I can remember without a dictionary, and I believe the book accomplishes that very well.


Simply put, I have and will continue to recommend this diet to everyone I know. Now that I’ve read this book, I will recommend it as the best place to start and keep up the motivation! Since this is a review, I’ll say I would give it four stars out of five.



Raw Foods Detox Diet - Free Book Review

No comments:

Post a Comment