Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Holy Grail Body Transformation. Forget About Weight Loss, Go for Fat Loss Instead!

Due to stereotypes in our unconscious minds, to aesthetics, self-esteem purposes or for whatever reason, many of us have dreamed of having a nice six pack, haven´t we (specially during the summer)? Some people find it way too difficult and just give up. Some others do give it a try, and I don´t know about you, but I personally had been working out for around a year, without any noticeable changes. I felt better in terms of my overall physical condition, strength and resistance; I had even lost weight, in fact, but in spite of doing over 700 different types of crunches and sit-ups, along with my regular aerobics and weight lifting, for 3 to 4 days a week, I couldn´t really get rid of those love handles around my waist.


I was always concerned of losing weight, until BINGO! Ever since I discovered Burn The Fat, Feed the Muscle, and The Great Abs mistake, by Tom Venuto, an expert in the art of body fat loss (who really walks his talk), I never stopped following his articles, and I started realizing that it wasn´t such a big deal! Getting to see a well defined six pack, or any other muscle group, takes just a little secret: low body fat: fat loss, instead of weight loss!


I could not see my abs, not because of a lack of muscle development. I simply had excessive body fat concealing my ab muscles, and some other muscle groups. Haven´t you noticed that most people, men and women, store body fat in “tires” around our bellies and waists, before fat reaches the rest of our bodies? This has a genetic and hormonal explanation to it: it is a phenotype, just like our height, or our eye or hair color compared to our parent’s.


Thank god Tom Venuto came up with his new publication: Holy Grail Body Transformation. After reading the Holy Grail Body Transformation review, as you can imagine, I didn´t hesitate to get my copy right away! And to make a long story short, I discovered some basic and crucial pieces of knowledge I strongly encourage you to learn by heart if you want fat loss instead of weight from water or muscle fiber loss. These are some of the things you must know:


· The biology behind losing fat and gaining muscle simultaneously.


· Nutrition keys, including carbohydrate management.


· How to calculate calories correctly


· How can hormones turn fat into muscle


· What your exact body transformation goal must be:whether burning fat, gaining muscle, or both.


· Important nutrition strategies you must follow after working out.



The Holy Grail Body Transformation. Forget About Weight Loss, Go for Fat Loss Instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment